ANNOUNCEMENT: Bay Area Debian Get-Together and Key-signing Party

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 00:05:16 -0700

begin  Evan Prodromou quotation:
> BAY AREA DEBIAN GET-TOGETHER AND KEY-SIGNING PARTY
> Wednesday, 11 Jul 2001, 7:30PM
> Laval's Pizza, 1834 Euclid Ave., Berkeley CA 94709.
  ^^^^^

Nitpick #1:  That place yclept "La Val's", no?

Nitpick #2:  BAD's Web page said "The next monthly get-together will be
July 11 at Laval's Pizza in Berkeley."  If memory serves, there are two
branches in Berkeley.  This was the _Northside_ La Val's.

So, since we have a planned regular meeting date (2nd Wednesdays), that
means we know the next date (Wednesday, August 8).  It'd be cool to list
that on the Web site, _regardless_ of the fact that the location is still
TBA.  Please note that I have it listed as such on my
http://linuxmafia.com/bale/ calendar.

Are we going to standardise on 7:30 PM as the regular starting time?

--
Cheers,      "Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
Rick Moen     woman she meets, and then teams up with three complete strangers