BAD Hacking!

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:48:46 -0700

begin George Bonser quotation:

> Is there any hardware in particular that might be helpful for people?
> I have some things like a USB printer,...

If you want to do printing, Deirdre has lpr set up for her little
Okidata thing.  I have a HP LaserJet III w/Jetdirect card and PostScript
cartridge that I've just never IPed for this LAN, and we could do so.
On the other hand, if you just want to set up USB printing, go for it.

Sean had me take home three VA Linux desktop boxes with monitors, on
which I'll put potato in the morning (since I don't want to hassle with
it tonight).  Bring whatever else you think advisable:  We'll find room.

--
Cheers,      "Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first
Rick Moen     woman she meets, and then teams up with three complete strangers