LinuxWorld

Alan DuBoff Alan DuBoff <maestro@SoftOrchestra.com>
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 10:29:38 +0000

George Bonser wrote:

> Speaking of LinuxWorld ... that reminds me ... often awards are given to
> certain people. How does a person get nominated for such an award?

Why don't you contact the people that give the awards out.

I'm gonna try and do that for myself, I could use about 4 of those $25,000
awards, that would help tide things over until I can get some cash
flow...<roar!>

But speaking of awards, I saw that Transmeta and TiVo both received "best of
show" awards at CES. Good year for Linux.

I saw that Sony is producing a Picturebook with the Crusoe chip in it, albeit
shipping with "Windows ME too" <fart> running on it.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.