Debian in New York Times business section?

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 18:12:36 -0800

begin  David Karlin quotation:
> On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 10:26:13AM -0800, Johnie Ingram wrote:
> > <joeyh> so I hear debian is on the front page of the business section
> >         of the NY times today.
>
> What is the date referenced by "today"?
>
> I have today's (1/3/2001) NYT business section in front of me and do
> not see it.

	Since Johnie did not see fit to include a son-of-RFC1036-style
.sig delimiter ("\n-- \n"), you likely thought that this was part of
his message.  I noticed that it was placed after his signoff of
"netgod", and had to manually parse it as a .sig.

	My mailer normally colors signatures dark purple, in order to
make them not stand out so much.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.