idea for Saturday

Erik Steffl steffl@bigfoot.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:49:06 -0800

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> > And, am I jsut completely out of it, or has no one specified a time on
> > Saturday?
> >

> Machines are provided for those who do not have them.  Roughly 10 - 6 on
> Saturday.
>
> Anyone who is willing to work is welcome.  You do not have to be good, just
> willing.

  can you please send the final when&where info? there have been few
different suggestions and I am not sure which one was chosen as THE one.
If it's in VA can you please write exactly where? I guess I'll be able
to get to VA (direction to VA were posted) but once I'm there where do I
go? thanks

  also, if it's in VA, I am driving from Brisbane so if anybody needs a
ride let me know...

	erik