idea for Saturday

Jonathan Ard ard@cs.oberlin.edu
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:23:50 -0500 (EST)

You will have to forgive me for the stupid newbie questions but.....

I am fairly new to debian.  I have some programming experience, but I will
be the first to admit that it leaves a bit to be desired.  I have no idea
about how debian's packaging system works, but I would love to learn.  Is
it alright for me to come? I know this has kind of been answered earlier,
but I jsut wanted to make sure.

Also, I don't really have a work station or laptop that I can bring with
me.  Hope that is ok too.

And, am I jsut completely out of it, or has no one specified a time on
Saturday?

Thanks,

jonathan ard