idea for Saturday

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shaleh@valinux.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:40:41 -0800

On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 02:04:58PM -0800, Erik Steffl wrote:

>   what exactly will it be? I don't have any experience with debian
> 'internals' (packaging etc.) but I am developer (C++, C, Perl etc.) -
> can I be of any help?

we read the open release critical bugs, track down the packages and attempt to
fix the bugs.  Some of this is coding -- security flaws, bugs, etc.  Others as
Joey says are becuase the developer is not following policy or simply made a
mistake (X missing startx).

If you can code, you will be able to help.  If nothing else another pair of
eyes can find more bugs.  Plus, you get to learn more about how debian works
and how to build packages.  So next bug party you will be of even more help (-: