Get together some time between Feb. 15th and Mar. 1st?

Evan Prodromou evan@prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us
16 Feb 2001 11:58:32 -0800

    NM> In other words, this isn't the fuqn valley.  If it's not within
    NM> walking distance, chances are there's a bus or train wot goes
    NM> there.

    S'P> right, but then I have to plan on carrying change and the
    S'P> like ...

Really, man, you can turn this little transit game into a Scott Adams
adventure. Here's a little cheat sheet:

0) There are numerous wall-mounted machines in the subterrannean
   stations that will transmogrify the molecules of a piece of paper
   money into solid metal, at NO CHARGE.

1) If you buy a pack of gum, most liquor stores will perform the same
   magic feat.

2) Muni buses take good old American paper money, too.

3) If you get really confused and sad and lost, I will buy you Muni
   fast passes for the next 18 months and pin a note to your jacket
   that says,

        "PLEASE MAKE SURE SEAN 'SHALEH' PERRY GETS TO THE ART AND JAZZ
        SHOW. HE IS VERY SCARED OF MUNI, BUT HAS A GOOD HEART. GOD
        BLESS."

~ESP