Get together some time between Feb. 15th and Mar. 1st?

David M. Zendzian dmz@dmzs.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:52:58 -0800

In case my posting didn't make it, after everyone is full from lunch &
getting their keys signed, there is an art show & live jazz (and people
serving wine/etc who shouldn't be checking IDs as it is a private
show).  It's free for everyone and good for improving those social
skills :)  And for those who are looking for origional artwork for their
homes it is a great oppotunity to see what is out there in the SF Art Scene.

Information can be found @ http://www.hendricksart.com/calendar.php3