Get together some time between Feb. 15th and Mar. 1st?

Jonathan Ard ard@cs.oberlin.edu
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:43:51 -0500 (EST)

What kind of get-together are we talking about?  I would love to go, and I
could make it just about anytime between the dates above, but I haven't
ever really "worked on" debian, just "worked with".

--jonathan

ps  I'm in San Mateo, too :-)