get-together

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:53:55 -0800

--IfZ+tgy+ooJOsAAy

on Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 12:15:42PM -0800, Mike Markley (mike@markley.org) w=
rote:
> It seems I won't be able to make the get-together. It also seems that
> there's little to no interest currently -- I imagine many are currently
> visiting family or making other holiday plans.
>=20
> If someone else wants to arrange something, please feel free, but IMO the
> interest just isn't there.

There are several of us with an interest, but not date/time has been
set.

I'll propose same for a convenience to me:  Cafe Borrone, Menlo Park.
1010 El Camino Real.  Immediately west of the Menlo Park CalTrain
station, next to Kepplers.  I'll suggest 7pm for a meet.

--=20

--IfZ+tgy+ooJOsAAy

--IfZ+tgy+ooJOsAAy--