@Home in Bayare/fremont ?

Jonathan Ard ard@cs.oberlin.edu
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:02:08 -0500 (EST)

If he has AT&T@Home, then chances are he is not connected.  It is possible
that they have already moved him to their new network, but I wouldn't
count on it.  I live in San Mateo and have AT&T.  I have no connection
whatsoever (I'm on a friends machine).  They said I would be transferred
sometime during the next week to their new service.  I've heard that some
people have already been moved, but they live in other states.

Jonathan