[rick@deirdre.org: BAD keysigning -- news]

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:33:39 -0700

begin Aaron Lehmann quotation:

> I'm not embarassed about this. I'm outraged that it is a complete lie.

I'm sorry, but I'm just reporting what happened.  I wrote the
last-minute reminder e-mail to all keysigning participants, immediately
afterwards, based on your obvious _and repeated_ confusion between the
two.  (I note you snipped that bit about your sending a key fingerprint
for the keyring.  Embarrassed about that, too?)

> Check your mailbox;

You'll have to fly to Armonk, NY, and ask to read the mbox file
on that burned-out IBM 36GB LVD drive, since I RMA'ed it yesterday, and
rebuilt from backups.  (Thank the Ghods for 5-year warranties.)

Bon voyage!

--
Cheers,                                     The Viking's Reminder:
Rick Moen                                   Pillage first, _then_ burn.