[rick@deirdre.org: BAD keysigning -- news]

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:21:18 -0700

--4ZLFUWh1odzi/v6L

--A6N2fC+uXW/VQSAv

Rick's lost his server for www.linuxmafia.com, and it's likely to be
down for a week or more due to obligations and travel plans.

I've told him that Dimitry has offered to handle aggregating signed
keys and making a signed keyring available.

Please use rick@deirdre.org to contact Rick for the time being.

--=20
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>          http://kmself.home.netcom.c=
om/
 What part of "Gestalt" don't you understand?             There is no K5 ca=
bal
  http://gestalt-system.sourceforge.net/               http://www.kuro5hin.=
org
   Free Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA!    http://www.freesklyarov.=