New keyring.

Dmitriy ace22b@yahoo.com
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:06:08 -0700

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 06:22:43PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> on Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 02:41:56AM -0700, Dmitriy (ace22b@yahoo.com) wrot=
e:
> > Hi  everyone,
> >=20
> > I generated a new keyring.
> >=20
> > It doesn't have Morgan McMillan and Wayne Earl (no keys on keyserver)
> >=20
> > And no Randolph, Drew, Mike Markley, Danny Obrien, Andrew Bertola=20
> > (Not present on keysigning, or all that fresh air and sun caused my
> > cognitive abilities of making marks in right rows to go to 0 :-) )
>=20
> Note that we should mail keys to a central authority to share sigs.  If
> the keyholder is OK by it, the keys themselves can be uploaded to a
> central keyserver.
>=20
> Dmitriy, should we send signed keys to you?  Anyone else volunteering?
Yes, I can do that ,

but since no-one present at keysigning objected to uploading their
keys, it's up to you people.

I'll be happy to make merged signed keyring.

>=20
> --=20
> Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>          http://kmself.home.netcom=
.com/
>  What part of "Gestalt" don't you understand?             There is no K5 =
cabal
>   http://gestalt-system.sourceforge.net/               http://www.kuro5hi=
n.org
>    Free Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA!    http://www.freesklyaro=
v.org
> Geek for Hire                        http://kmself.home.netcom.com/resume=
.html

--=20
	GPG key-id: 1024D/5BE3DCFD                 Dmitriy
	CCAB 5F17 A099 9E43 1DBE  295C 9A21 2F1C 5BE3 DCFD
=09
	Adobe put Dmitry in jail for the crime against=20
	society of revealing that they were selling=20
	ROT-13 as "encryption." He is rotting in US rison=20
	as a political prisoner for speaking out.=20
	Free Dmitry Sklyarov!  http://www.freesklyarov.org

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW

--ew6BAiZeqk4r7MaW--