The time is here

Tony Godshall togo@of.net
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 21:43:54 -0700

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 09:17:51AM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> OK everyone, Linux World is next week!  Looks like we have booth setup
> Monday. The floor will be open Tues - Thur, with booth tear down on
> Thur.
>
> Who can be there Monday?  The rest of the week?
>
> Please be sure to say "I definately will or you can kill me" or "maybe"
> in your responses.

I am flexible on Tues to take a slot for 2-4 hrs.

I volunteered to help Monday morning but will be unable to help
until the afternoon.  (I have been called out of town (to a QNX/
AIX-controlled automated beef warehouse IYC)).  (Note that I
carefully did not agree to let Shaleh kill me, but he may
spit on my grave a few decades hence.)

I'll be happy to help in the afternoon if there's some way to
reach someone (cell phone?) to find out if help is still needed
at that point (landing at 1PM at OAK).

togo