ugh (an apology)

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:39:27 -0700

Hi all,

Despite being so into the idea of us getting together at Linux10, I won't be
able to make it to the event. Just figured I'd be courteous enough to let
people know before they started wondering :P.

And in a related vein, I'm not normally this flaky, I swear :). Real
Life(tm) seems to be timing a lot of things such that I miss as many BAD
events as possible, especially those I say I'm coming to... I just don't
want anyone getting the impression that it's *normal* for me... :P.

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

Live long and prosper.
- Spock, "Amok Time", stardate 3372.7