who are you again?

M. Drew Streib dtype@dtype.org
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:38:49 +0000

--bGR76rFJjkSxVeRa

Just a small point that I've noticed:

We've spent some time with keysignings, especially recently, to establish
our webs of trust. I think that within this group, at least, finding paths
to people should be _very_ easy, and in fact many are direct signatures.

I notice that people don't sign their messages though, in sort of a=20
'normal' use of PGP among friends. Just curious, is this because:

1) You're using mail client that doesn't easily integrate?
2) People complain about the extra funny characters?
3) Something else?

I don't want to push things on people if there are genuine reasons not
to use it, but it seems to me that if this group won't sign messages
in everyday use, we may not have much hope of anyone doing so.

Thoughts, anyone?

-drew

--=20
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org> | http://dtype.org/