Next monthly get-together

Jason Wright peewee@scc.mi.org
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:29:31 -0700

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 06:13:28PM -0700, Tony Godshall spewed forth:

> So anyways, how many Debianites are there in the South Bay?
> You'd think the People's Republics of Berkeley and San
> Francisco would be the true breeding grounds for el software
> libre, while SV would seem to be IP country.

i've wanted to come to the last few get get togethers, but they're always
like 8pm in the city.  i work in sunnyvale and work later hours, so i'll
pretty much never be able to make such a meeting in the city while i have
this job.

PeeWee

--
email: peewee@scc.mi.org - useless: http://www.scc.mi.org/peewee/ - efnet:  Pwe
i aspire to be the village idiot. however, i do live in the global village. -me