A listadmin's plea.....

Michael S. Fischer michael@dynamine.net
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:58:53 -0700

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 03:35:22PM -0700, Kysh wrote:

> Wow, I really needed to read this email twice. That's what makes no-reply-to
> lists so wonderful- If you accidentally delete a reply in a thread, you have
> at least 10 other copies to read. It's shotgun redundancy.

I guess it depends what you think is the lesser evil -- getting multiple
copies of a message or seeing personal leakage on a public list.  I'll
take the former over the latter.

(Sorry Deirdre; I know this thread is supposed to be canned...)

--
Michael S. Fischer / michael at dynamine.net / +1 650-533-4684
Lead Hacketeer, Dynamine Consulting, Silicon Valley, CA