Leaving siteROCK tomorrow

clameter@lameter.com clameter@lameter.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:59:51 -0700 (PDT)

Tomorrow will be my last day at siteROCK. I was no longer able to work
with Debian/Linux. It is unclear what will happen
to the openROCK site and the telemetry box distribution. So far
openROCK.net is still open and I think it will remain that way but
relatively unattended.

I expect to be doing a variety of endeavors in the future among them will
probably be using and improving Debian/Linux and diagnostic software
development. I am interested in consulting opportunities but I already
have a parttime commitment to teach computer science and
philosophy/religion in the bay area.

More details can be found at http://lameter.com which I hope to be able to
update regularly (really???)