RSA/Embedded Systems Conferences

Alan DuBoff Alan DuBoff <maestro@SoftOrchestra.com>
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:22:53 +0000

Anyone getting together at the RSA and/or Embedded Systems Conference? The ESC
is in Moscone and the RSA conference is across the street.

I was up there yesterday at the Embedded Systems Conference and will be going
back on Thursday, maybe Friday. Linux is rockin' in the embedded arena...

ms had a mockup of WinCE running in an automobile, now there's a scary thought
for you...and the msGeek mentioned Winstars, so don't plan on buying any of
those until the fatalities stabilize...Remember, friends don't let friends
drive cars that are powered by ms products.

Lots of Linux stuff, Monta Vista, Lineo, LynuxWorks, etc...Linux is alive and
well in the embedded space. Good for me, maybe I can find another job...

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.