tonight in SF

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 18:44:13 -0700

On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 01:27:35PM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <shaleh@valinux.com> spake forth:
> Ok, here is the plan.
>
> We are going to meet at Ian's hotel, the W.  We will then likely head over to
> the pub where we had the keysigning party a month or so back.
>
> I would like to hear from those interested in attending ASAP.
>
> I am thinking around 7pm.

It's quarter till 7 and I only now got internet access and read this message
(blame the blackouts)... so I apologize for not being there :P.

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

People think my friend George is weird because he wears sideburns...behind his
ears.  I think he's weird because he wears false teeth...with braces on them.
- Steven Wright