Ian Jackson in San Francisco this weekend (~ 6th April)

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shaleh@valinux.com
Fri, 06 Apr 2001 10:39:03 -0700 (PDT)

On 05-Apr-2001 Nick Moffitt wrote:
> begin  Mike Markley quotation:
>> Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> spake:
>> > So you're up for a visit to a bar or something on Friday night ?
>> > :-)
>>
>> I'd certainly be up for it... may I suggest something near BART so
>> we all have a way to get home after such indulgences? :)
>
>       Okay, so the W hotel (where Ian is staying) is a stone's throw
> from the Montgomery BART station.  Also nearby is the Thirsty Bear,
> though it tends to get rather full during conventions.  Will the
> conference be in full swing by Friday evening?

Ok, so, should we try the Thirsty Bear?  Should we just walk a mile and hit one
slightly off the path?  Nick, could you please give some suggestions -- we need
to get this settled soon.