Ian Jackson in San Francisco this weekend (~ 6th April)

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 10:00:05 -0700

begin  Ian Jackson quotation:
> I'll be staying in the `W Hotel' (whatever that is), which can be
> reached on 415 777 5300, where you should be able to leave a message
> for me.  I hear a rumour that the hotel has Internet access of some
> kind; failing that the conference will, but I'm unlikely to have
> much free time in SF after the conference starts.

	The W is the latest in San Francisco SOMA opulence.  It was
built a year or two ago, and mostly serves European executives on
expense accounts.  When I lived in that neighborhood[sic] the W was
the only place for blocks where you could get a Sunday New York Times.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.