Ian Jackson in San Francisco this weekend (~ 6th April)

Ian Jackson ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:29:09 +0100 (BST)

(Note crosspost.)

I'm going to be in SF for the RSA conference (my employers are sending
me there).  My schedule is pretty crowded, but I might well have some
time this coming Friday afternoon or evening, or parts of Saturday, or
Sunday afternoon.

If there's a regular event I could turn up to, or if anyone'd be
interested in meeting up for dinner or a drink or a picnic or
something please do let me know.  At the very least I understand that
some of you need to be shown how to play Mao (the infamous card game).

I'll be reading email sent here to ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk
until at least 1am BST (midnight GMT) on Thursday night.

I fly out on Friday on BA287 which is supposed to arrive at 1605, so I
should be through customs etc. and available by 1800 if nothing goes
horribly wrong.

I'll be staying in the `W Hotel' (whatever that is), which can be
reached on 415 777 5300, where you should be able to leave a message
for me.  I hear a rumour that the hotel has Internet access of some
kind; failing that the conference will, but I'm unlikely to have much
free time in SF after the conference starts.

Thanks,
Ian.