Keys signed

Sean Rhea srhea@cs.berkeley.edu
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 15:41:02 -0800

--O5XBE6gyVG5Rl6Rj

All,

Okay, I've signed everyone's key that gave me a fingerprint today and sent
them to pgpkeys.mit.edu, except for Daniel Schepler, Ivan Kohler, and Tom
Lancaster, since I couldn't find any of their keys.  If you three will clue
me in, I'll sign those, too.  The rest of you should be able to find all
the other keys at pgpkeys.mit.edu, though, which is much more convenient
than tracking them all down from people's web sites.  Also, please submit
my key there once you have signed it.

Sean
--=20
		Perl: The only language that looks the same
		     before and after RSA encryption.
			 -- "precize" on Slashdot

Sean C. Rhea           |   Please do not accept any email from me
srhea@cs.berkeley.edu  |   which is not digitally signed.  Also,
http://www.srhea.net   |   please sign any email you send to me.

--O5XBE6gyVG5Rl6Rj

--O5XBE6gyVG5Rl6Rj--