Mel's...

Will Lowe harpo@thebackrow.net
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 19:56:00 -0500 (EST)

> Does anyone have the address, directions, or even better: a URL?

It's fugly,  but:
http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tab=B2C&tuid=9964668&city=Berkeley&state=CA&country=us&slt=37.871700&sln=-122.271698&cs=4

I got there by hitting yp.yahoo.com, and searching for "Mel's" in
Berkeley. :)

Basically, if you're coming by BART, get off at the Downtown Berkeley
stop, up the stairs, you want to be on the side of the street with the
black round building above the escalators.  There are also several banks
on this corner, and a Walgreen's across the street.

>From that building, walk with traffic (towards Oakland, south, with the
hills on your left, whatever), and Mel's is down a bit on the same side of
the street.