Key signing

Sean Rhea srhea@cs.berkeley.edu
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:01:17 -0800

--EuxKj2iCbKjpUGkD

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 12:21:35AM -0800, David Schleef wrote:
> I'm near campus almost daily.  I wouldn't mind trading signatures
> with both of you, 'cause it's a Good Thing.

I've been trying to get a link to the security keys for a while now, and I
understand that Joey has one.  Unfortunately, I'll be out of town this
weekend, so I can't participate in this key swap.  Could we meet some other
time?  Anywhere on Cal's campus or near BART is great for me, too.

Thanks,
Sean
--=20
	       Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for=20
		    they are subtle and quick to anger.
			     -- J.R.R. Tolkien

Sean C. Rhea           |   Please do not accept any email from me
srhea@cs.berkeley.edu  |   which is not digitally signed.  Also,
http://www.srhea.net   |   please sign any email you send to me.

--EuxKj2iCbKjpUGkD

--EuxKj2iCbKjpUGkD--