Bay Area Visit

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 11:30:15 -0800

Quoting Steve M Bibayoff (smb23@csufresno.edu):

> Just verifing, since there was a mention of changing it to Saturday,
> people are meeting at "The Dutch Goose" Friday night @ 8 pm. If I don't
> hear anything by noon tommorow, thats where I'll be at.

Well, I will be, anyhow.  (I have to bicycle there from Sunnyvale.)

We also may want to spill over to Deirdre's and my residence, a block
south along Alameda de las Pulgas and slightly to the left (downhill).
It's at 2033 Sharon Road.  We have sDSL connectivity there, and will
be glad to have guests, e.g., if you arrive early or the Dutch Goose
ends up being too noisy.

A map and directions to our house (which might also help people find the
Dutch Goose) are included at http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/ .

rick (at) linuxmafia.com  modern-American-English-usage-improvement association