Bay Area Visit

Chris Lawrence cnlawren@olemiss.edu
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 02:56:40 -0600

By way of introduction, I'm a Debian developer (responsible for quite
a few packages, most notably ncftp* and reportbug, as well as having
done some work on the m68k and PPC ports) and I'm out in the SF Bay
area this week visiting my uncle's family and an old high school
friend.  If anyone's interested in meeting for lunch/dinner sometime
this week, let me know.  (I'm on the list through at least this week.)

I'll be in the south bay through Tuesday afternoon; then, I'm headed
up to Sacramento for Tuesday and Wednesday nights and headed to San
Francisco on Thursday.  I'm fairly free except for lunch Thursday.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu>
Senior Research Assistant, SSRL

Opinions and attitudes expressed herein are rarely shared by my employer.