Linuxworld?

Joey Hess joeyh@debian.org
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:57:50 -0700

Jim Pick wrote:
> There doesn't appear to have been any Debian events organized since I
> moved here, and I'd like to meet y'all sometime.
>
> Are there any plans for LinuxWorld Expo in August?

As Sean said, we're playing it loose with this one. We have booth space
(not confirmed), we have a loaner machine from Sun (not confirmed), we
have the presence of the DPL (confirmed). Everything else is up in the air
at this point.

I will likely be too busy to do much organizational work for this
Linuxworld, if someone else would like to take over and organize things
a little better, let me know.

--
see shy jo