LWE San Jose Plans

Christoph Lameter christoph@lameter.com
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 08:38:50 -0700 (PDT)

My presentation is August 16th 4:15pm on diagnostics using Linux
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/sessions_sj_t4.html.

The content of the talk will show up at http://openrock.net sometime soon.

They messed up my bio is again. Note that Captech changed
its name to siteROCK. So both are one and the same company.

I will be at the conference all days starting early in the morning
(The LPI and LI meetings I attend are usually scheduled at 7am or so).
If you want to reach me during the conference call my cell 510-304-8215

We could house someone for the duration of the conference but that person
would probably have to get up at 6am to come with me to the LWE. That
person also could get free attendance since I am allowed to have someone
accompany me for free. I am not sure if that would also include conference
sessions and tutorials.

Christoph Lameter
 Open Source Ambassador at siteROCK Corporation
 Professor, University of Phoenix (San Jose Extension)
 Board Member Linux International
 Advisory Council Linux Professional Institute