A little assistance PLEASE

Richard Hecker hecker@cat.dfrc.nasa.gov
Wed, 05 Jul 2000 18:39:06 -0700

Hi;

I tried to post a previous message to the list and am not sure
if it got through.  I have not seen any response to it and this
weekend is fast approaching.  I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday
last weekend.

I _need_ to "close the eye-ball loop" as the last hurdle of the
Debian New Maintainer process.  I am driving up to the Bay area
this weekend and just need to coordinate a meeting time and place.
The lack of response suggests that everyone assumes such a simple
key signing will be handled by someone else.  It would be better
to have too many responses than drive halfway up the state without
meeting anyone.

I plan to be at Laguna Seca on Sunday watching the races, but the
rest of the weekend is open.  I was expecting to head home on
Monday but I may change my plans to catch the 'BayFF' meeting at
the UC Berkeley Law School Monday night.  Please take a moment
to reply with an indication of when and where I could meet with
you.  If you know someone else who might be able to help in this
regard, please foreward a copy of this email to them.

Thanks in advance,

--
Richard A. Hecker

"if it isn't source, it isn't software"