The Hurd is looking for developers to help port

Jim Franklin jfranklin@etworld.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 22:37:10 -0700

Hi folks,
  I thought a wait till after the potato freeze, when things calmed down
a bit to ask if anyone who had a bit of free time and an adventurous
soul might like to help the Debian GNU/HURD porting effort.
  The folks working on the debian hurd are really shorthanded and could
use any assistance offered.  They are a great bunch of folks to work
with.
  If anyone is interested I will list a few info URLs you can look
into.  After reading the lit you find you would like to get involved
just sign up to the debian-hurd mailing list and check the archives to
see what been happening recently.  Thanks for listening to my shameless
plug :)

http://tesla.stereotaxis.com/~jerry/TheHurd.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd.html
http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/