Ian Jackson visiting SF / San Jose (fwd)

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:14:45 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, David Welton wrote:

> So, did we ever figure out a time/place for a public Meet Ian
> gathering?  I can't do anything during lunch hours tommorow, if that's
> the plan... oh well, maybe some other time.

Unfortunately for Ian, a lot of people in the area will be going to Chris
DiBona's wedding. Alas, I have a class from 9-4 in Cupertino tomorrow.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator