Ian Jackson visiting SF / San Jose (fwd)

Joey Hess joeyh@debian.org
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:27:40 -0800

Christoph Lameter wrote:
> Any recommendations for  Car Rental in San Jose? Ian wants to check it out
> at San Jose Airport and check in later at SFO.

Can Rental is not something I know about, however..

.. I seem to be too busy to even think about arranging anything while Ian is
in town. If someone else (Christoph) is already in touch with him and would
like to arrange something, that might be nice.

We also have more developers coming in the upcoming weeks. Bdale Garbee will
be in town from when Ian leaves until a week after, and Anthony Towns will
be in town from Sunday to Tuesday. I've already arranged tenative plans with
them to meet them (individually) over meals -- if others are interested in
meeting these developers, something can probably be worked out.

--
see shy jo