Bay Area transportation

Jim Franklin jfranklin@etworld.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:08:38 -0700

were you offered the best available without insurance?  BC may only have
2 MRIs but at least everyone has an equal chance of not using them.
  I'm just upset because the neighbors across the street(very nice
people) were just cut off by their HMO.  The gent had a stroke 6 mos ago
and he has been cut off from recovery support.  The reason given is that
he is not making enough progress the actuallity is that the insurace
companies see no payoff so it is cut the ties time.