Stormix wants Debian contact (fwd)

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:34:53 -0800

begin  Jonathan Walther quotation:
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> > begin  Jonathan Walther quotation:
> > > Where I come from, women ask for what they're worth, and they
> > > GET it.  There just aren't that many high end jobs around here
> > > is all.
> > 	Wait, are you saying that the women in your area don't deserve
> > high-end jobs?  I don't think I understand what your point was.
> You can deserve something all you want, if it doesn't exist, you
> ain't gettin it.

	Okay, wait.  I'm still not sure I understand.

First you say that the women in your area ask for what they're worth,
and they get it.  This sounds commendable.

Then you say that there aren't many high-end jobs.  I assume you were
implying that this explains why the women in your area tend not to
hold high-end jobs.

The only logical conclusion I can come to from these two assertions is
that the women in your area do not deserve these high-end jobs.

	Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.  It wouldn't be
the first time.