Howdy

Evan Prodromou evan@prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us
11 Dec 2000 15:53:06 -0800

Hey, folks. So, I'm brand-new to this list, but I'm already going to
ask for some help from you all.

First off, I've applied to be a New Maintainer and I have to get my
GPG key signed. If anyone's in San Francisco and wants free beer or
coffee, and is a Debian developer who can sign my key, please send me
mail off-list and let's hook up.

Second off, I'm looking for a Debian sponsor. I've created a package
for Freenet (http://www.freenetproject.org/), a peer-to-peer
networking daemon emphasizing anti-censorship, privacy and anonymity
issues. The package is here:

        http://www.prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us/~evan/freenetdeb/

And the latest version is 0.3.5.20001130-5, if you want to check it
out. It works with Blackdown Java or the IBM JDK. The current Debian
Kaffe package is ab0rken, but I've got a patched version that works
with Freenet in that directory above too.

Anyways, I'd prefer a local sponsor to a far-away one, for no
particular reason. So if you'd like to sponsor somebody, pick me!

~ESP