GSM phones

Steve M Bibayoff smb23@csufresno.edu
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 19:07:50 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Sudhakar Chandra wrote:
> I thought Wichert was referring to the money he made off of the VA IPO.  I
> assumed that Wichert had sold his share of the 140 stocks the first week
> after the IPO because VA stock was underwater last week. ;-)

Plus people people who got shares at the pre-IPO price was suppose to wait
a certain time period(iirc 30 days) before they could sell.

Wickert, I thought VA had soem sort of mechanism in place for people of
non-US orgin could purchase stock. Were you offered some and couldn't get
any because of your non-US status?

Steve
If Microsoft doesn't trust Windows(TM), why should you?
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q80/5/20.ASP