linuxworld passes

Randolph Chung randolph@tausq.org
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 21:30:01 -0700

> I have not yet heard from show management about how I'm supposed to tell
> them who gets exhibitor's passes. Currently Sean Perry, Randolph Chung, and
> David Karlin are slated to get them, and there should be one more for
> whoever comes forward to help with setup and stuff. We'll see just how
> hard we have to beat up on show management to actually get the
> exhibitors passes.

Look forward to seeing you all. I will be arriving Sunday morning around
10. Can/should I just show up at the convention center? I will have a
car and can help with transportation and such if needed.

No word from Copyleft yet. I'll try to ping on them again, but it
doesn't look good :-(

randolph
--
   @..@                                         http://www.TauSq.org/