Debian on G3 PowerBook

Alan DuBoff maestro@SoftOrchestra.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 04:04:18 -0700

ivan wrote:

> ooo i missed getting a floppy hat.  i hope they exist again someday.

Those hats were so nice. I won't mention any names, but a company I was
working at saw those hats at LinuxWorld, so they wanted to give them out to
the employees for their company picnic.

When the hats came, they weren't the same as the Debian floppy, the hat itself
was a bit shorter, and it was much stiffer canvas, so it wasn't as comfortable
to wear.

Even when it comes to hats, don't be fooled, the Debian floppy hat is the Real
McKoy!

The funny thing is that the Debian folks probably spent a fraction of the cost
to produce the hats, but they functioned much better...go figure...

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.