lwce crash space

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 01:57:39 -0700

begin  Daniel Jacobowitz quotation:

> So, I'm coming in the evening of the 12th, I think.  I've got a place
> to stay for most of the show (thanks, Chris!), but I am probably not
> leaving until the 18th.  I figure I don't really want (and can't find
> running at the right time) an eight hour train ride right after
> teardown.  Can anyone offer me a place to stay the night of the 17th?

My living room couch in west Menlo Park OK with you?  Consider it
offered.  Just let me know.

http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/map-2033Sharon.jpeg
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/directions.html

--
Cheers,                              "Open your present...."
Rick Moen                            "No, you open your present...."