Administrivia: mailing list software change

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:19:24 -0700

begin  Joey Hess quotation:
> Joey Hess wrote:
> > Bad mailing list
>
> Heh, mailman is amusing. If someone can tell me the appropriate
> substitution variables to make mailman use the short list description
> here, I will fix this up now. Otherwise I'll get to it eventually.

	Actually, I believe the sig entry box has something like
"%(listname) mailing list".  You can just switch that over.

Pigdog.Org      - The Online Handbook for Bad People of the Future
                You are not entitled to your opinions.