debian PIMs

Charles H. Jo Charles@lrc.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:08:17 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF9DB0.BBA4031A

Is there an OpenPIM that will work with all PIMs
out there?  Now that would be cool.

-Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Franklin [mailto:jfranklin@etworld.com]
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 2:03 PM
To: BAD
Subject: debian PIMs

Does anyone offhand know a good debian PIM ( personal information
manager ) that is also ported to windows so that I can share the PIM
data file between my  Debian GNU/linux system and my windows system?
Barring that does anyone know a good linux PIM in tar.gz that is also
ported to windows.  I won't let an rpm near my system though.

Jim

------_=_NextPart_001_01BF9DB0.BBA4031A

RE: debian PIMs