FWD: failure notice (fwd)

Joey Hess joey@kitenet.net
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 15:57:38 -0800

Date:	Sat, 1 Apr 2000 09:50:49 +1000 (EST)
From:	Anand Kumria <wildfire@progsoc.uts.edu.au>
To:	bad-owner@kitenet.net
Subject: failure notice (fwd)

Date: 31 Mar 2000 23:44:58 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@kitenet.net
To: wildfire@ftoomsh.progsoc.uts.edu.au
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at kitenet.net.

<bad@kitenet.net>:
Sorry, only subscribers may post. If you are a subscriber, please forward this message to bad-owner@kitenet.net to get your new address included (#5.7.2)

Date:	Sat, 1 Apr 2000 09:44:40 +1000
Sender:	Anand Kumria <wildfire@ftoomsh.progsoc.uts.edu.au>
From:	Anand Kumria <wildfire@progsoc.uts.edu.au>
To:	bad@kitenet.net
Subject: devel meetings

[ I've been told this is the right address to send to, if not excuse me ]

Hi there,

I am heading over to to the US on Monday and was wondering if anyone would
be interested in meeting up and having a beer / exchanging keys / etc.

I also have some left over black Debian t-shirts (XXL) and some
chambray's (XL) as well as heaps of Debian mugs (one size fits all).

Would anyone be interested in them if I brought them over? Also does know
where / when SVLUG meets?

Thanks,
Anand

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are

----- End forwarded message -----
--
see shy jo