OT: Re: Bang for the Buck, comparing Celerons to Xeons (and

George Bonser grep@shorelink.com
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:38:44 -0700 (PDT)

I would agree that Solaris 7 on SMP Intel kicks 2.2.x Linux's butt but the gap
is likely to close some in 2.4 and still further later.  SGI seems to be
contributing some to the development and they have some SMP experiance too.

E-Mail: George Bonser <grep@shorelink.com>
Date: 20-Sep-99
Time: 21:37:11

This message was sent by XFMail