meeting

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:02:35 -0700

Quoting Joey Hess:
> I've been reminded next saturday is the VA company picnic, so I
> won't be able to go to a meeting then. The saturday after that is a
> possibility.

        There's no CABAL meeting the saturday after that, but we (the
Linux Cabal) would be more than happy to provide meeting space.  Just
let us know.

> But, I've not heard from many people if you're interested in such a
> metting and/or in a talk about debconf. I know how it is -- in
> debian this either means nobody is interested, or you all agree.

        I'm absolutely fascinated, and would love to hear more about
debconf.  You can count me in.

--
((lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))
(quote (lambda (x) (list x (list (quote quote) x)))))