Comming to Berkeley

Michael Neuffer neuffer@alpha.mz.rhein-main.de
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 15:45:28 +0200

Hi Guys

After it didn't work out the last time I'm now finally
comming to the Bay Area.

Simon talked me into going to the FreeBSD Con'99 with him.
Since this is also a good possibility to meet with you guys
(unfortunately I couldn't make it to the ALS on Saturday)

Im flying to Oakland tonight and will stay at some motel
in Berkeley. We'll leave in the morning of the 21st.

I know this is very short notice, but it would be great
if we could do something together during that time.

I'll try to stay online for another 2 hours or so,
after that you can reach me and Simon on Simons mobile
under 404-664-6401 starting 9pm tonight.

I'll try to get a chance to hook up my laptop sometime
tomorrow and to check mail. I just hope that they won't
chop of my head if they catch me running Linux on a laptop
during a FreeBSD conference :-)

TIA !

Mike